ValarCorp Inc seeking a LoadRunner Automation Testing Analyst who will be tasked to manage and support the LoadRunner environment. The ideal candidate will have the necessary skills and experience as an Automated Testing Analyst/Lead who will primarily be responsible for managing and utilizing LoadRunner Performance Tool with extensive work experience to analyze user stories and develop test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts. The qualified candidate will also create test data analysis and perform end-to-end system testing for interface between multiple applications.
Must be USC or Citizen with ability to obtain a public trust clearance.
Work is remote until Covid restrictions lifted. Will need to be on site for orientation.
- Designs test plans for complex distributed systems in accordance with overall testing strategy
- Participate in the full life cycle of design and execution of manual and automated test scripts
- Develop and execute maintainable automation tests.
- Provide assistance with team members for utilizing LoadRunner for their testing requirements.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and 7 years’ IT work experience or Master’s degree in a technical field degree and 5 years IT work experience or minimum of 11 years work experience in lieu of a degree.
- 6+ years of experience using LoadRunner performance testing tool
- 5+ years of experience in reviewing product requirements and design, creating test plans, and testing distributed web based applications
- 3+ years of experience with Automated Application Testing and Automation Tools (Selenium, Ruby, Cucumber)
- 3+ years of experience using LoadRunner with Mainframes testing
- 2+ years of experience in developing and maintaining automated testing framework and infrastructure
- 2+ years of experience or more developing automated Java test scripts
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Able to obtain a public trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- 1+ year of experience or more working in AGILE testing
- 1+ year of experience or more working with various APIs
- 1+ year of experience or more working with SQL
- 1+ year of experience or more working with BitBucket
- Experience performing smoke, regression and exploratory testing.
- Experience with defect management processes and tools.
- Experience with writing test plans and reports.
- Experience with testing on multiple platforms/environments.
- Strong understanding of test and verification processes, methods, and tools. Must have prior experience performing system & acceptance testing
- Must be a self-starter and able to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and strong written and verbal communication skills
ValarCorp Inc is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Contract