ValarCorp Inc seeking a LoadRunner Automation Testing Analyst who will be tasked to manage and support the LoadRunner environment. The ideal candidate will have the necessary skills and experience as an Automated Testing Analyst/Lead who will primarily be responsible for managing and utilizing LoadRunner Performance Tool with extensive work experience to analyze user stories and develop test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts. The qualified candidate will also create test data analysis and perform end-to-end system testing for interface between multiple applications.
Must be USC or Citizen with ability to obtain a public trust clearance.
Work is remote until Covid restrictions lifted. Will need to be on site for orientation.
Valarcorp is searching for highly-qualified candidates for an opportunity to support a major client in Baltimore, Maryland. The role, responsibilities, basic/preferred job requirements, and certification requirements are specified below:
Role: PostgreSQL – Database Infrastructure Administrator
- Design, architect, and build databases from determining business requirements to planning and deploying test and production systems.
- Administration of PostgreSQL databases throughout the development and production lifecycles in an AWS environment
- Design and develop logical and physical database designs from customer requirements.
- Analyze/Develop business description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify systems, including Business Requirements Documents and supporting documents, diagrams, data and database specification
- Assist the project/application manager with release, configuration, and change management activities.
- Provide advice and support to development resources.
- Liaise with business customers and business analysts to support the design of intuitive end user reporting
- Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures
- Provide mentorship to group members and will be expected to help develop and support mid and junior level staff
- Scheduled for after hours on-call support and will be required to apply production packages during non-peak hours.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of relative experience, Master’s degree and 2 years of relative experience, or 11 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in database infrastructure tasks on Linux/Unix operating systems with demonstrated experience in each of the following: o Installing databases preferably on-premise and Cloud PostgreSQL o Designing/developing/maintaining database schemas o Converting database schemas from on-premise DB2 or Oracle databases to PostgreSQL database structures. o Writing data conversion scripts from on-premise DB2 or Oracle databases to PostgreSQL database structures. o Developing, writing, and testing of Linux or Bash scripts for startup, shutdown, backups, database scripts, and other scripting as required
- At least 3 years of experience in database administration tasks such as DB analysis, maintenance, development, and reporting
- Must be legally able to obtain work in US
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience with deployment of AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience working in a cloud environment like AWS/Google cloud
- Experience setting up and managing PostgreSql on AWS RDS and AWS EC2 Virtual Server
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL Architecture Python Development and Ansible Deployment
- Experience with data architecture, logical and physical design, reporting and analysis
- Prior SSA experience
ValarCorp Inc is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Contract