Full Job Description
Key Required Skills:
Pega System Architect experienced in implementing and administering Pega middleware application platforms with a Java background
Valarcorp is seeking a lead a Pega platform practice with their digital transformation efforts. The ideal individual will have deep hands on experience with working on enterprise solution architectures with a variety of technologies, but focused in low-code/no-code environments such as Pega Systems. We are seeking an individual who possesses a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills to build innovative business solutions using Pega platform. The Lead System Architect role is a thought leader who should possess a proven track record of leading technical design in collaboration with businesses and other technologies. In addition to Pega, the individual will assist with the integration into other critical SSA systems built on Java platforms. The individual should possess a robust skill-set in both front-end and back-end technologies, frameworks, and languages. Work will include design and build of components for enterprise applications. Working on-site at a customer location, this role will work as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture matches customer requirements.
Must be USC/GC with the ability to obtain a public trust clearance. Will need to wait for clearance to be processed before starting the job
Orientation will be on-site, as well as possible first 2 wks. Remote work until Covid restrictions lifted.
Senior Pega Systems Architect (PCSSA certification a plus)
Hands-on expert development experience with the following:
- Implementing Pega Relevant design
- Experience implementing and administering Pega middleware application platforms
- Experience as a lead in implementing and administering on-premises and off-premises enterprise cloud solution architectures like AWS, Azure, and Red Hat.
- Experience with Connectors and Services in Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) to integrate with external systems
- Experience in creating/validating/maintaining Pega Operations Runbooks and/or Reference Guides.
- Java / Java EE enterprise applications, including Spring Boot as well as both exposing and consuming SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience in a fast-paced agile software development environment utilizing CI/CD processes to deploy and maintain critical business functionality in the cloud.
Experience with training team members and other stakeholders in Pega operations and administration.
Documenting Pega Standards and Guardrails
Ability to create system architecture diagrams and documentation for review by technical and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with customer on a daily basis
- Fully Remote
- On the road
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
Company’s website: www.valarcorp.com